Latest COVID19 News
We will maintain updates directly in this article as we seek to maintain a healthy campus and follow Ohio and CDC guidelines.
In the event that local and state health officials do recommend closure or we determine it is in the best interest of The Benison family to close, we will inform everyone to the best of our abilities through our website, emails, and social media. During this time, here’s how we are committed to keeping our campus clean:
- We will sanitize highly touched surfaces on regular intervals through the day, such as doors, handles, tables, check-in stations, elevator and bathrooms.
- Our staff and volunteer teams will wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick. In addition, The Benison team will wear gloves when handing you items.
- We will provide additional hand sanitizer stations around campus for everyone to use.
During this time, we are asking you to help stop the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- Stay at home when you or a family member are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wear a mask while on public, including The Benison campus.
- Get in the habit of NOT touching your face often.
- Forgo shaking hands at The Benison; instead offer a wave, a friendly greeting ... or smile with your eyes.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, and take any necessary precautions on our campus.
- If you or a family member are sick or need to stay home during this time, we encourage you to stay engaged with The Benison online.
While we cannot control the virus, the spread, or the impact it has in our community, we’re doing everything we can to make our campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that.